Registration is possible via the TEI webstore. The following fees (listed in US$) apply:
- Conference Registration
- TEI subscribers and representatives of TEI member institutions: $100
- Regular conference attendees (academic): $200
- Non-academic / Commercial: $400
- Currently enrolled students at institutions of higher education (ID required): $50
- Early registration discount (until 31 August 2011): 20%
- Late registration penalty (after 25 September 2011). $50
- Workshops and Tutorials
- Per Workshop: $50
- Per Full-day Tutorial: $100
- Per Half-day Tutorial: $50
Conference registration fees include a 3-day ticket (Thursday to Saturday) for public transportation in Würzburg.
Students that are enrolled at Würzburg University can attend the conference free of charge.